Here in Deland we have wonderful places to shop. During your visit, you must check out some these prime locations.
· Anna Bananas- This sweet shop lives for repurposing, reclaiming, and recycling. At Anna Bananas you will find unique décor items as well as handmade soups.
· Carasells Pop-Culture Collectibles- If you are interested in pop-culture, vintage, one of kind items this is the shop for you.
· Dressed Boutique- For all those Indie Bohemian princesses out there who love to wear flowy, printed, or feathery clothes make this a must see. You will leave feeling like a fabulous free spirit.
· Lola’s Boutique- How chic are you? By the time you leave you will be feeling glamourous from head to toe with unique jewelry, clothing, handbags, and of course shoes.
· The Muse Book Shop- For all our book worms out there, go and enjoy this gem. They have books dating back into the 1700s as well as best sellers and new releases. This is the perfect place to go while here in the beautiful historic Deland.
· La Petite Ferme- Who doesn’t love homemade soaps especially ones made from goat's milk. These soap makes wonderful gift for friends, family, or even a little gift to yourself.
You can find all these great shops and so much more located
on Main Street in Historic Deland.
- Walmart-For those of you who need everyday items such as, car items, toys, apparel, makeup, food, toiletries, office/ school supplies, even electronics Walmart is the place for you.
- CVS Pharmacy- CVS is the perfect place to run in and grab anything from over the counter and prescription medicines to cosmetics. You won’t have to worry about the hustle and bustle of large stores.
Once you’ve shopped till you dropped come and relax in our
comfortable beds or take a dip in our spa.